Capable and committed human resources working together for a more integrated, prosperous and harmonious GMS.
To contribute through human resource development and capacity building to the acceleration of sustainable economic and social development and poverty alleviation in the Greater Mekong Sub-region and promote regional cooperation and integration.
Main Strategic Goals:
The goals for the three regional development themes are to contribute to:
- Improved agricultural profitability, and linkages among the public and private actors in agriculture;
- Capacity and a supportive environment for small and medium enterprises to address entire value chains; and,
- The emergence and application of innovation and technological connectivity in the region.
- Enhance private sector participation and competitiveness;
- Develop strategic alliances with multiple levels of development partners;
- Implement development projects; and,
- Promote good governance.