Eligible organizations from Cambodia, Lao PDR, Myanmar, Viet Nam, Thailand (CLMVT), and Republic of Korea (ROK) are invited to submit an Expression of Interest (EOI) for development projects under the 6th call of the Mekong-Republic of Korea Cooperation Fund (MKCF) in any of the following priority sectors: (a) Culture and Tourism, (b) Human Resources Development, (c) Agriculture and Rural Development, (d) Infrastructure, (e) Information and Communication Technology, (f) Environment, and (g) Non-Traditional Security Challenges.
The contribution of the Fund per project proposal is minimum of 300,000 USD and maximum of 1,000,000 USD. The fund encourages projects promoting 3-way (triangular) or 4-way (quadripartite) collaboration with other donors. Government agencies/autonomous organization, non-governmental organizations (NGOs), academic institutions, and training institutes from CLMVT, organizations from ROK, and international organizations, including UN Agencies and other international NGOs having offices in the Mekong countries and ROK are eligible to apply for the grant.
For more information on the requirements, deadlines, and contact details of MOFA focal representatives in the respective countries, please refer to the following:
- Announcement for the 6th MKCF Open Call for Expression of Interest (EOI)
- Steps and Key Dates
- Format of the EOI
- MKCF Management Manual
EOI SUBMISSION REQUIREMENTS
- The proponent is required to submit an EOI according to the guidelines indicated in the announcement.
- The EOI should contain all the required components.
- The EOI must be submitted to the designated MOFA focal contact person of the respective countries by May 13, 2022.
- International Organizations, including UN Agencies and other international NGOs having operating offices in the Mekong countries and ROK should submit the EOI to ROK MOFA by May 13, 2022.
- Late submissions will not be accepted.
- Only shortlisted EOIs will be informed for the next phase of application process.
For more information about MKCF, please visit https://www.mekonginstitute.org/what-we-do/development-fund/mekong-republic-of-korea-cooperation-fund/